Andrew Coutts is one of the fertility industry’s best travelled individuals having visited and worked with over 200 clinics. He is a regular speaker, writer and commentator on fertility travel and has been involved in developing numerous patient engagement events and cross-country collaborations which have been designed to increase the access individuals and couples have to the best fertility experts, products and services.
Prior to setting up the International Fertility Company Andrew managed the business development arm of the Fertility Network UK, the country’s largest and most influential patient support organisation. In this role he experienced first-hand the benefits of collaboration between treatment providers and professionals as well as gaining an insight into the type of information sought by fertility patients as they navigate what can be a complicated and stressful search for the most appropriate treatment, service or product.
Andrew’s early career was spent in marketing and investor relations working for brand leaders such as Arsenal Football Club, the London Stock Exchange and Gillette. Andrew’s professional qualifications include degrees in Law, Economics and a Masters in Education. He is currently a PhD researcher at the Centre for Reproduction Research at De Montfort University in Leicester, U.K.
Based in the heart of London’s medical district Andrew works with a team of experts who are able to provide support in terms of legal issues, marketing, business development including recruitment, and a range of patient support services including counselling, complementary therapies; finance for treatment and travel services.
Andrew is also a partner of the International Referral Clinic, an independent clinical space which offers ultrasound and testing facilities for pre and post travel fertility treatment as well as the opportunity for visiting clinics and clinicians to hold patient meetings and information events. The Gynaecology led space was the UK’s first, independent clinic which offers a dedicated service to non UK fertility treatment providers.
This is what we do:
- We work with patients to help identify appropriate fertility treatment providers and offer practical advice on fertility travel.
- We arrange special discounts for treatments involving IVF with own eggs and sperm as well as those involving egg donors, embryo donation, sperm donation and access to leading fertility specialists.
- We work with clinics, products and service providers to ensure that the information they provide to patients is accurate, transparent and clear.
- We provide a forum for clinics, products and service providers to collaborate; to use their knowledge, experience and resources to maximise the opportunities for patients to achieve their goal of creating a family.
- We provide a platform for individuals and couples by providing logistical help; signposting to support agencies which provide financial solutions, insurance products and after care support.
- We provide independent referral clinic spaces which offer patients opportunities to undergo necessary tests and scans before travelling.
- We also offer a dedicated personal consultation service for those seeking more information on fertility travel options and a bespoke concierge service in which we arrange inclusive fertility packages which cover clinic options, medical consultation, finance, insurance, travel and accommodation.
For more information on our bespoke services, contact email@example.com